[DWJ] Re: Romances....

Kyra Jucovy klj at sccs.swarthmore.edu
Thu Apr 20 19:38:56 EDT 2006

On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 sally at sallyodgers.com wrote:

> DWJ does stack the odds against her lovers. The apparant-age card against
> Mordian and Ann/Vierran as well as Howl and Sophie and Polly and Tom, for
> example... and what about Anthony Green and Mig's mum, and the Sudden Wild
> Magic couple...
>
> Sallyo.

I was thinking of mentioning Antony Green and Mig's mum as a couple I
liked, but then I decided that it was more that I really like both Antony
Green and Mig's mum and consequently wish them happiness together - I
don't think they have enough time together to give me a good sense of them
as a couple.

						---Kyra

---
Holly Sargis: "Sometimes I wished I could fall asleep and be taken off to
some magical land, but this never happened."
				---Terrence Malick, _Badlands_