[DWJ] London meet?

liril at gmx.net liril at gmx.net
Thu Apr 20 13:36:08 EDT 2006

I'm not London based, but I've been planning a weekend trip (maybe including
monday or friday) to London for a while and a London list meet would be a
wonderful reason!
Thursday (01.06.) might be a bit ambitous for me. But as I can't make fixed
plans at the moment, I'd anyhow suggest you choose a day that's convenient
for people who'll be able to make it definitely, and I'll just see if I can
make it.

(urgh - convoluted sentence, I'm pleading non native speaker and dare you to
make sense of it - I'm too tired to try again)

Bettina