[DWJ] List spin-off

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Thu Apr 20 12:57:18 EDT 2006

Dorian:

>And to add to the romance in the air, and the wondrousness of the list...
>
>My Patrick and I are (finally!) getting married next year...and
>Hallie has very kindly agreed to be my chief bridesmaid!

What Dorian is (very kindly) not saying, is that she did me the
honour of asking me to be brides-not-maid (matron sounds *so* stuffy)
without realising quite how totally clueless I am about things like
Hen's Nights!  I may well be writing to the wondrous list looking for
all the help I can get on such matters!

And Yay for Ven - was worriedly asking Ania about you, given your
lack of posting here - lovely to hear it's for such a nice reason!
Maybe once you've got him hooked on DWJ, we'll be meeting him here
too.  :)

Hallie (very grateful for all the kind wishes) (and Deborah's dance)

(Rupert and Maree - for the reasons Kyra gave, and their Elizabeth &
Darcy-like start - and Polly and Tom.)