[DWJ] List meet in London?

Ding, Kylie (KAM.RIC) Kylie.Ding at us.kline.com
Thu Apr 20 07:41:13 EDT 2006

I have been chatting to Meredith off list and she suggested we do a list
meet in London.  Which I think is an excellent idea!  Maybe we could do
it while you are in the UK Jon?  Would any other UK list members be
interested?

Maree and Rupert are definitely my favourite couple.  I loved the way
the romance was told from the point of view of both of them.

Byeeee,
Kylie