[DWJ] List spin-off

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Wed Apr 19 14:19:39 EDT 2006

Charlie said...

>  This too is OT, and not even about books, but I followed in Ania's
> footsteps and stayed with Hallie - and met Dorian - last week too. And I
> think this might be a good time to mention to the list at large what one
> or two of you know already, which is that Hallie and I have over the
> course of the last year or so become what the supermarkets call 'an item'.
> And it's all thanks to this list - and hence to Deborah, to the works of
> DWJ, and even DWJ herself, depending where you want to draw the line of
> causality. Either way, I'm extremely glad it happened!

And to add to the romance in the air, and the wondrousness of the list...

My Patrick and I are (finally!) getting married next year...and Hallie has
very kindly agreed to be my chief bridesmaid!

Yay for the list!

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net
www.livejournal.com/users/dorianegray

"Worst fears realised darling Seth and Rueben too send gumboots."
- Stella Gibbons, "Cold Comfort Farm"