Subject: Re: [DWJ] List spin-off

Ven vendersleighc at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 19 13:49:22 EDT 2006

It is lovely , lovely news indeed. I'm very
pleased for you both.

Further to the subject of the internet and it's
amazing life changing effects........... I met
someone on another list about a year ago and he
moved in in February.......... yes, that is why I
haven't posted much recently. <Broad grin>. I've
got him reading the Miles Vorkosigan books, Dwj
to follow soon, I just got Deep Secret back from
a mate, could well be a good place to start.

Ven