[DWJ] List spin-off

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Tue Apr 18 09:41:24 EDT 2006

On Tue, 18 Apr 2006, Charles Butler wrote:
|  This too is OT, and not even about books, but I followed in Ania's footsteps and stayed with Hallie - and met Dorian - last week too. And I think this might be a good time to mention to the list at large what one or two of you know already, which is that Hallie and I have over the course of the last year or so become what the supermarkets call 'an item'. And it's all thanks to this list - and hence to Deborah, to the works of DWJ, and even DWJ herself, depending where you want to draw the line of causality. Either way, I'm extremely glad it happened!

I had no idea!

*dances with matchmaking glee*

Sometimes I just want to find all those people who says "The
Internet is destructive to community" and show them how my life
and the lives of my friends has been enriched by meeting people
we'd never have met otherwise.

-deborah, exhausted because I spent 4 hours last night on the
phone with a livejournal friend I've never met in person