[DWJ] List spin-off

Charles Butler charlescbutler at btinternet.com
Tue Apr 18 09:34:33 EDT 2006

Anna Zofia Skarzynska <ania.s at tiscali.co.uk> wrote:

  >a bit OT, but it is about books!

> As some (about three) of you might know, I have recently invaded Ireland for
a week, accompanied by Stephen the offspring, and stayed with first Hallie
and then Dorian- for which may I hereby thank them publicly!

  This too is OT, and not even about books, but I followed in Ania's footsteps and stayed with Hallie - and met Dorian - last week too. And I think this might be a good time to mention to the list at large what one or two of you know already, which is that Hallie and I have over the course of the last year or so become what the supermarkets call 'an item'. And it's all thanks to this list - and hence to Deborah, to the works of DWJ, and even DWJ herself, depending where you want to draw the line of causality. Either way, I'm extremely glad it happened!

  The list is a very romantic place to post.

  Charlie

Website: www.charlesbutler.co.uk