[DWJ] OT - Fetch of Mardy Watt

sally at sallyodgers.com sally at sallyodgers.com
Sun Apr 9 22:15:54 EDT 2006

Judith Ridge writes:

> You wrote a book about a girl in a coma if I remember correctly, Sally!

That's right- SHADOWDANCERS. Quadriplegic Priimba Raven swaps bodies with
catatonic Pirry of Midpoint. Since Pirimba is in a coma, no one notices the
difference in OIUR world, while Pirry's world has to deal with a totally
different person inhabiting Pirry's body... much to her devoted dancing
partner's distress.

Believe it or not, I'd overlooked that one, probably because the protagonist
was in the coma, and not the protagonist's sib.