[DWJ] RE: Survey: Mahy

Emma Comerford emmaco at tpg.com.au
Sun Apr 2 17:12:21 EDT 2006

At 11:16 PM 30/03/2006, Roslyn wrote:

>And the first episode of "Maddigan's Quest" is on TV on Friday on Channel
>9, at 4 PM...(Thanks for that, Jon! I checked and it's on!)

When I saw the TV tie-in book at the shops, I assumed this was a sequel to
"Maddigan's Fantasia", rather than just a renaming. Luckily the blurb was
fairly similar so it didn't take too long to figure out the change. But I
wonder why they changed the name for the TV show? Is fantasia too difficult
or similar to Disney's thing, or is quest just more evocative of an
adventure story? And I wonder which name they'll use overseas?

Emma