[DWJ] Book on DWJ

Rene Fleischbein rene_fleischbein at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 26 21:11:48 EDT 2005

Hi All-

I have been desperately awaiting this book!  How did you get a copy?  I was
going to email FM to ask about getting a less-than-final draft (at the
suggestion of a professor) so that I can use it in my master's thesis.  Now
I am waiting until 1 November and then I will contact her after I have read
it.  My thesis won't be done by December, as I had hoped, anyway, so there
is time.

Anticipating publication,
Rene