[DWJ] Book on DWJ

minnow at belfry.org.uk minnow at belfry.org.uk
Mon Sep 26 11:44:44 EDT 2005

I now have a copy of *Diana Wynne Jones: Children's Literature and the
Fantastic Tradition* by Farah Mendlesohn, (New York: Routledge; Taylor &
Francis Group, 2005).  No idea of the price, I'm afraid, but it's a
hardback and an academic work so probably a large part of at least one
limb.

It's worth having a read of this one once you can lay hands on it, I'd say.
I'm sure Charlie would back me up on that!  There are several things in it
that gave me a whole new set of ideas about DWJ's work.

It's also mercifully jargon-free.

Minnow