[DWJ] Aimee's Howl Review

Aimee Smith s4028253 at student.uq.edu.au
Mon Sep 26 01:21:02 EDT 2005

Howl review from me!

No spoilers. Yet.

OOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhh!!!

Enough description?

A friend, who had only really heard part of it being read aloud a long
time ago, was leaning over every so often to say, "He's so hot! Should
I be worried about this? I'm attracted to an animated character!"

We saw the subtitled version, and we're going back again sometime to
see the dubbed.

Potted review: Enough of DWJ and enough of Miyazaki to make a
beautiful, charming, and NEW piece. Marvelous characters and good
attention to detail. And I'd better stop there cause anything else is
spoiling.

... wanna spoil...

Aimee (in Brisbane).