[DWJ] NFT Howl notes

Elizabeth Bentley elizabeth at wardrobe-on-the-web.com
Sat Sep 17 14:11:54 EDT 2005

My daughter and I rather took issue with the producer Ned Lott, who is
quoted as saying: "It's all great fantasy and flows from his wonderful
imagination. He is consistently able to come up with the most fantastic
things, like a talking fire in Howl's Moving Castle." Not exactly Miyazaki's
imagination!

Having said that, we all enjoyed the film, both I and the daughter who has
read and loved the book and the daughter who hadn't read the book.

EB
Elizabeth Bentley
mailto:elizabeth at wardrobe-on-the-web.com

School Librarians Network is a forum where UK school librarians (and MROs
and support staff) can exchange news, views and ideas and give each other
mutual support.