ADMIN: list off line for about an hour

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Thu Sep 15 19:13:32 EDT 2005

I'm going to take the list off-line for about an hour (which is to say
that I will be redirecting all e-mail sent to the list to me).  This is
an attempt to do one of those mailing list upgrades after promising to
do for, though, four years or so.  Don't be surprised if you send e-mail
and it doesn't get delivered right away.  Because I'm doing this
manually, if when the list comes back on other people's e-mail arrives
but yours doesn't, send me a private message and I will see what went
wrong.

-deborah, choosing to maintain this mailing list for you instead of
going to this pennant race game for which I was offered a free ticket, I
hope you people are grateful, that's all I can say, grateful