Testing

sally at sallyodgers.com sally at sallyodgers.com
Wed Sep 7 21:42:26 EDT 2005

Elizabeth R Evans writes:

> Hello Sallyo, welcome back! Have you been busy?
I got off the list when I had to go away for a while and have made sporadic
attempts since to get back on. I kept getting "success" e-mails, but nothing
more - not even my own test message. Finally I tried the "help" address. No
joy. Then I asked Jon and he suggested my address might have some kind of
spam bar on it. (I get Yahoo e-mails OK though...) Anyway, I tried subbing
from my webmail address, and it seems to be working. Must by Outlook that
didn't like it.

I have been busy. My assessment service has grown, and I've been co-writing
a series called Jack Russell: Dog Detective with my husband. I'm aso writing
an epic fantasy in acrostic verse.

Sallyo.