Bujold Bibliography in Haiku

hannibal at thegates.fsbusiness.co.uk hannibal at thegates.fsbusiness.co.uk
Mon Sep 5 15:18:57 EDT 2005

FWIW, in DWJ's 2001 interview with me (collected in Exciting and Exacting Wisdom) she identifies the city that inspired HB as Bristol:

"I do know that Bristol inspired The Homeward Bounders (1981), which was one of the first books I wrote when we got here. I think it’s because there are an enormous number of triangular towers and curious places in Bristol, and you seem to go from the ancient to the modern in two easy steps: you seem to be in two different worlds, almost instantly."

Charlie