[DWJ] Open to suggestions

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Sun Oct 30 15:04:47 EST 2005

On Sun, 30 Oct 2005, J.E. Powers wrote:
|Speaking of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, who has seen the film with Johnny Depp?  What did you think of it?

I thought it was miles better than the Gene Wilder film, except
for the bizarre invented ending, which completely disrupted the
films subversiveness.  I liked it quite a bit.  Depp made a
marvelously creepy Wonka, very Dahl-esque, I thought.

-deborah
--
Never postpone committing violence you are inclined to commit at
once. Later on, you might not be as pissed off.