[DWJ] Open to suggestions

Robyn Starkey rohina at shaw.ca
Sun Oct 30 10:47:52 EST 2005

Hi All

I'm teaching literature for young children again in winter semester, and
I thought I would call for book nominations again. Two specific
questions: which dwj should I do (bearing in mind the focus is readers 8
and under); and have you read any new books for this age group (picture
books or chapter books) that you thought were fabulous? I'm going to do
heaps of fairy tales because that's what my 5 year old is obsessed with
at the moment, and yes I am going to do Charlie and the Chocolate
Factory as my book plus film option.

Robyn