[DWJ] Re: DWJ on University Challenge ... and what are people reading?

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Tue Oct 18 09:14:45 EDT 2005

Ulrika:

>Not yet, but it's on my wanted list. I'm just not sure if I should
>get anything on that list until I've read at least one or two from
>my to read pile.  On the top there I see: Falcon - Emma Bull, The
>Riddle of the Wren - Charles de Lint and then Jonathan Strange ...
>so it might take a while because since Baby (aka Miranda) came I
>really don't have the same amount of time to read in anymore.

Has there been list bouncing about Miranda?  If not, then
congratulations and many happy years' reading with her, and all good
things like that!

Falcon - do love it.  Though if Miranda's arrival was fairly recent,
and you're anything at all as I was at that point (liable to end up
in tears over *everything* with the least bit of emotional impact),
it might not be the easiest book to read.  Or at least it struck me
with a fairly significant emotional wallop.

Hallie