[DWJ] Re: DWJ on University Challenge ... and what are people reading?

Ulrika Isacsson miri at home.se
Tue Oct 18 03:49:23 EDT 2005

> Up soon are _Ptolemy's Gate_, after a very nice interview in The
> Guardian with Jonathan Stroud, which convinced me I wanted to read
> this - though I thought they gave away far too much of what happens in
> it.  Anybody read it yet?

Not yet, but it's on my wanted list. I'm just not sure if I should get
anything on that list until I've read at least one or two from my to
read pile.  On the top there I see: Falcon - Emma Bull, The Riddle of
the Wren - Charles de Lint and then Jonathan Strange ... so it might
take a while because since Baby (aka Miranda) came I really don't have
the same amount of time to read in anymore.

//Ulrika