[DWJ] deep secret editions

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Fri Oct 7 19:02:11 EDT 2005

On Oct 7, 2005, at 4:45 PM, shawyer at mail.utexas.edu wrote:

> In my DS edition (hardcover, published in the US by TOR, ISBN
> 0312868596, with
> cover art by Julie Bell of Rob, Nick and a (straight-haired!) Maree
> heading
> down the Babylon road in the hotel room watched by an oddly
> Elvis-biker-ish
> Rupert), the reference to testicles is near the top of page 258:
> ""She's trying to tell you," I said, "that someone has sewn six
> rabbit's <snip>

A moment's examination [stolen from marking almost every page in
_Thud!_ and rereading _Where's My Cow?_, which is most self-
referential book I can remember seeing] tells me that I have a
British edition [the first, I think].  The testicle reference is page
258 in
mine, too.

If at first the idea is not absurd, then there
is no hope for it.

                                          - A. Einstein