[DWJ] deep secret editions

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Fri Oct 7 18:08:16 EDT 2005

On Oct 7, 2005, at 3:56 PM, Katarina Hjärpe wrote:

> I suspect my Deep Secret is a mutilated one - it definitely has turds
> rather than testicles. (The cover looks like this:
> http://pictures.abebooks.com/HENRIMAURO/439735924.jpg - though the pic
> is not of my particular book.)

Can anybody give some page numbers or something?  I'd like to know what
I have [definitely _not_ the one in the picture in this link], but I'm
not really
ready to reread the whole thing at this instant.

[I'm on my first re-read of _Thud!_ at the moment, the one that ends
with the
book having a very thick fringe of post-it flags...]

Ideas are like rabbits. You get a couple and learn how to handle
them, and pretty soon you have a dozen.

        -----John Steinbeck