[DWJ] deep secret editions

minnow at belfry.org.uk minnow at belfry.org.uk
Fri Oct 7 13:29:49 EDT 2005

Kylie suggested:

>This could happend if some database and XML savvy person (don't look at
>me, I only do Oracle) person set up the DB, and informed some willing
>volunteers, oooo, say, this list, of the format required for data
>submissions.
>
>I suspect between us we probably have a pretty complete collection of
>every published work by DWJ.  And some of us might already have some of
>that information in their own, personal databases. *scuffs foot*
>
>A huge load of data entry wouldn't be so great spread across all of us.

Is this putative project going to include editions in say Russian, and
Finnish, and Japanese?  Or will it be confined to English (or American)
Language Editions, and if so why?

It's possible that DWJ's agent has a list of the whole lot somewhere, but
whether she'd have it on a computer or as a database I wouldn't care to
hazard a guess.

Minnow