[DWJ] deep secret editions

Ding, Kylie (KAM.RIC) Kylie.Ding at us.kline.com
Fri Oct 7 12:30:00 EDT 2005

This could happend if some database and XML savvy person (don't look at me, I only do Oracle) person set up the DB, and informed some willing volunteers, oooo, say, this list, of the format required for data submissions.

I suspect between us we probably have a pretty complete collection of every published work by DWJ.  And some of us might already have some of that information in their own, personal databases. *scuffs foot*

A huge load of data entry wouldn't be so great spread across all of us.

Kylie