[DWJ] deep secret editions

Juliette Curtis juliette at harvestroad.com
Fri Oct 7 00:55:01 EDT 2005

PS I just had another thought about one of the scenes I listed in my
last email

SPOILER SPACE

The reference to centaurs and humans interbreeding is a major plot point
because it explains Knarros' conflicting loyalties, one of the major
elements of Janine's and Gramos White's plan, and why Rob was able to
become the next Koryfonic emperor.

Juliete