[DWJ] deep secret editions

Juliette Curtis juliette at harvestroad.com
Fri Oct 7 00:34:41 EDT 2005

There would be a few nice scenes missing but nothing that would make a
huge difference to the plot. Here are a few of the things that would
probably be removed from an expurgated version:

SPOILER SPACE

Zinka's carvings of "delicate ribby-winged beings" who were -- ahem --
very closely acquainted with humans
Rupert saying that he and Zinka had been -- ahem -- very closely acquainted
Zinka drawing on a charm on a sleeping man so that they will become --
ahem -- very closely acquainted later that evening
References to humans and centaurs interbreeding

If your copy doesn't have those things, it's been expurgated. I am a
purist so I would buy the unexpurgated version myself but, as I said,
you wouldn't be missing significant parts of the story.

Juliette