[DWJ] Re: Curses

HSchinske at aol.com HSchinske at aol.com
Wed Oct 5 12:52:17 EDT 2005

In a message dated 10/5/2005 9:00:53 AM Pacific Standard Time, Kyra Jucovy
writes:

> Yup, that's the British version.  The American edition, or, at least the
> one where you can "Search Inside the Book" on Amazon, replaces the color
> terms with things like "slimeballing,"

That's *definitely* not the American version I've read here, and I know I've
gotten it out of the library, even if I don't own it (can't any longer keep
track of which versions of DWJ I own in UK or US variants).

Now I've had to go reserve the 1970s and 2000s versions at my library to find
out. Hmf.

Helen