[DWJ] Howl's Moving Castle (film)

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Mon Oct 3 11:11:15 EDT 2005

On Mon, 3 Oct 2005, Katarina Hj=E4rpe wrote:
|Flonq (q, not g) is a curse word used by the character Cable in Marvel com=
ics -
|he's from the future, where evidently coarse language has changed a bit. I=
|means pretty much what you'd suspect it means based on the F--K sound of t=
he
|word.

My high school boyfriend used to curse "shells and shards".

Gorram fannish cursewords. :)

(On that note, can I think of an ObDWJ for Serenity?  ...um.  No.
Except inasmuch it's a similar obsession of mine that didn't
translate as well as I'd hoped to the big screen.  Alas.)

-deborah
--
The cry has been that when war is declared, all opposition should
therefore be hushed.  A sentiment more unworthy of a free country could