[DWJ] Re: Howl's Moving Castle (film)

Ulrika Isacsson miri at home.se
Mon Oct 3 03:03:38 EDT 2005

Jenny Holmstrom wrote:

>I guess they came up with the name of the film at first, and then the new book title followed. But that's just my guess. I hope there'll be an upswing for DWJ books in Sweden (and everywhere else) with this film. Maybe even some translations of DWJ books into Swedish.
>/Jenny

There was that upswing last year when they translated three of the
Chrestomanci books. And also released them as paperbacks, which I think
helps kids buy them for themselves and not only getting them as present
from enlightened adults. So now I have swedish editions of LoCC and CL
only to be able to lure unsuspecting youths who don't like to read in
English to read them. I don't think that WW made it to paperback, but if
I see it I'll buy that one as well.

//Ulrika