[DWJ] Howl's Moving Castle (film)

Katarina Hjärpe head_overheels at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 2 17:42:49 EDT 2005

is called &quot;The Living Castle&quot; which doesn't seem quite right to
me. I checked what the book is called in translation and that is &quot;The
Wizard's Castle&quot;. Even if it was a while ago that the book was
translated (1988), doesn't it make more sense to use the book title for the
film as well?

One of the girls I went with said, "Why are they calling it 'The Living
Castle'? It's not living, it's moving! It's like calling a film 'The Living
Car' when it's about a regular car..." Completely cracked me up.

And apparently they're re-translating the book as "The Living Castle" now -
saw it in the SF bookstore catalogue. Flonqing stupid.

Katta