[DWJ] Re: Howl's Moving Castle (film)

Jenny Holmstrom Jenny.Holmstrom at Liss.pp.se
Sun Oct 2 15:30:53 EDT 2005

I guess they came up with the name of the film at first, and then the new book title followed. But that's just my guess. I hope there'll be an upswing for DWJ books in Sweden (and everywhere else) with this film. Maybe even some translations of DWJ books into Swedish.
/Jenny