[DWJ] Howl's Moving Castle (film)

Jenny Holmstrom Jenny.Holmstrom at Liss.pp.se
Sun Oct 2 13:48:55 EDT 2005

But they have reprinted the Swedish version of the book  - the same old translation - but with the new title "The Living Castle". It should be in the bookstores by now.

The original "Hauru no Ugoku Shiro" ---  the translation of that should be Hauru's (Japanese way of writing/saying Howl) /Howl's Moving Castle. "no" is like the English "of" or "'s" ; a particle to show owningship. Shiro means castle, and ugoku meeans move/moving.

/Jenny