[DWJ] Howl's Moving Castle (film)

Ulrika Isacsson miri at home.se
Sun Oct 2 13:37:18 EDT 2005

The film is finally coming to Göteborg, October 21 in fact. Yay.
Hopefully my boyfriend can stay at home with baby while I go out and
enjoy myself! He's not that into fantasy films anyway.

The only thing I'm not completely happy with is the title. In Swedish it
is called "The Living Castle" which doesn't seem quite right to me. I
checked what the book is called in translation and that is "The Wizard's
Castle". Even if it was a while ago that the book was translated (1988),
doesn't it make more sense to use the book title for the film as well?

What have they called the film in other countries, the same as the book
or something else? What is the title in Japanese if you translate it
directly?

//Ulrika