[DWJ] DWJ's awards

Bettina Bubach liril at gmx.net
Wed Nov 23 12:42:33 EST 2005

and the
> Preis der Leseratten, that would be awesome.

Ws initiated by a Youth Magazine in German Television (Schülerexpress). It
existed from 1979-1992 (5 years longer then the TV Show. There were no
adults in the jury that decided about the prices.
Source: German Wiki
Other winners were famous German authors like Michael Ende, GudrunP ausewang
and Wolfgang Hohlbein, and also Morton Rhue and Rafik Schami.
It means "Bookworm Award" (actually bookrat ;-)

> http://www.suberic.net/dwj/awards.html
>
> -deborah
> --
> "`I am that merry wanderer of the night'?  I am that giggling-dangerous-
> totally-bloody-psychotic-menace-to-life-and-limb, more like it."
> 				-neil gaiman

Highspeed-Freiheit. Bei GMX supergünstig, z.B. GMX DSL_Cityflat,
DSL-Flatrate für nur 4,99 Euro/Monat*  http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl