[DWJ] DWJ's awards

Charles Butler charlescbutler at btinternet.com
Wed Nov 23 12:11:27 EST 2005

Thanks, Deborah - that's most useful.

The brownies have been at work in Chrestomanci Castle, though, because the
new Phoenix Award does indeed seem to be there!

(I had a strange moment following the link to Diana's acceptance remarks for
the 1999 Mythopoeic Award, not realising that Neil Gaiman's' acceptance
speech came first. When I seemed to read that she'd received a complete set
of the Narnia stories for her seventh birthday I knew *something* was
wrong...)

Charlie