[DWJ] DWJ's awards

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Wed Nov 23 11:17:53 EST 2005

On Wed, 23 Nov 2005, Charles Butler wrote:

|Does anyone happen to know if there's a list of the major awards DWJ has won
|over the years? (I'm trying to write an Encyclopedia article on her.) The only
|big children's ones I'm aware of are the Guardian Award of 1977 for *Charmed
|Life* and the recent Phoenix Award - but I know she's won lots of stuff on the
|SF/fantasy side of things.

this is what I have found as of last year (I haven't put the
Phoenix award in yet).  I can't promise it's complete.  And if
somebody who speaks the appropriate languages could explain a
little bit about the  Silberner Griffel and the
Preis der Leseratten, that would be awesome.

http://www.suberic.net/dwj/awards.html

-deborah
--
"`I am that merry wanderer of the night'?  I am that giggling-dangerous-
totally-bloody-psychotic-menace-to-life-and-limb, more like it."