[DWJ] New edition of Neverwhere

Robyn Starkey rohina at shaw.ca
Fri Nov 18 20:24:54 EST 2005

>>My sister's husband's mother's cousin's cousin's daughter is
>>Catherine Zeta-Jones.
>>
>>Ah, brief brushes with fame.  How would we live without them?

I went to school with Cate Blanchett, and I can remember when I was an
undergrad that she had a crush on a friend of mine and used to hang
around him a lot, while he spurned her advances. She was kind of quiet,
and not particularly attractive, and wore pyjamas most of the time. I
was reminded of this recently, and wondered if my friend regrets not
seeing her potential.

Robyn