[DWJ] New edition of Neverwhere

Kyra Jucovy klj at sccs.swarthmore.edu
Fri Nov 18 11:53:25 EST 2005

On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 deborah.dwj at suberic.net wrote:

> My sister's husband's mother's cousin's cousin's daughter is
> Catherine Zeta-Jones.
>
> Ah, brief brushes with fame.  How would we live without them?
>
> -deborah

My own favorite story to tell is that I own a near-complete set of Piers
Anthony's Bio of a Space Tyrant series that may well have been purchased
with Eli Wiesel's Nobel Prize money.  I got them from his son, a former
student of my father's, when I was eleven.  If you know how pornographic
that series is, you will understand why I find this so funny.

ObDWJ: I own no DWJ booka given to me by famous people, unfortunately.
But I do have signed DWJ books!  I have no signed Piers Anthony books.  A
fact of which I think I'm glad.

				---Kyra

---
"It wasn't _my_ idea to see the light of day."
		---Steven Brown, "Sous quelle etoile suis-je ne?"