[DWJ] New edition of Neverwhere

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Thu Nov 17 22:57:29 EST 2005

My sister's husband's mother's cousin's cousin's daughter is
Catherine Zeta-Jones.

Ah, brief brushes with fame.  How would we live without them?

-deborah
--
This is St. Gulik. He is the Messenger of the Goddess. A different age from
ours called him Hermes. Many people called him by many names. He is a