[DWJ] New edition of Neverwhere

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Thu Nov 17 14:16:11 EST 2005

Judith said...

> OK, if we're comparing chest hair--I've had a beer with Neil, and I've had
> meal with DWJ. Just sayin'...!

Ooh, envy!

On the other hand, I've got drunk with Diane Duane and Peter Morwood (and
got Diane's recipe for "Death by Chocolate" ice-cream), talked cats with
Katherine Kurtz, been leched at by Robert Rankin (eww), had Orson Scott Card
send me one of his books "just because", and spent a fair amount of time
hanging out with Rob Holdstock, Kim Newman, and Storm Constantine.

*And* Kim Newman put me in a book!  I have a cameo role in "Dracula
Cha-Cha-Cha".  So there.

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian (who has only met Neil and Diana at signings, which don't really
count).
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net
www.livejournal.com/users/dorianegray

"Worst fears realised darling Seth and Rueben too send gumboots."
- Stella Gibbons, "Cold Comfort Farm"