[DWJ] howl (film)

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 13 22:34:53 EST 2005

I too have just seen the movie, in my part of
Australia it has only just opened, not sure how long
it will be running for, but if it has finished in your
part of the world the Showcase cinema in Newcastle has
it on twice a day. I realy liked it - it was good not
to expect it to be too like to the book. I am in two
minds as to whether knowing the book is a help or
hinderance in enjoying the movie. A help I think, as
you can pick up on some minor points in the movie.

Jon