[DWJ] Phoenix award and ChLA conference

jackie e stallcup jstallcup at juno.com
Wed Nov 9 22:27:37 EST 2005

The date is June 8-11, 2006, and it will be at the Manhattan Beach
Marriott in Manhattan Beach, California...

The deadline for proposals, by the way, is approaching soon--November
30th.  If anyone needs another copy of the cfp, I'll be happy to send it
out individually instead of making the whole list see it again...

Thanks!

Jackie