[DWJ] characters with many names

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Thu Nov 3 12:03:01 EST 2005

You know what's absolutely crazy?  The number of names some DWJ
characters have (particularly in Dalemark).  I was editing
http://www.suberic.net/cgi-bin/dwj/wiki.cgi?Characters_(Spoilers)
(warning: ONLY  follow that link if you've read all DWJ books
(well, all the asy to find ones; there's no Wild Robrt or
Changeover in there as yet) or do not mind MAJOR SPOILERS), and I
just got completely overwhelmed.  For goodness' sake, Tanamil!
Chill.

This is Irnia's fault.  She prompted me to go looking for details
about Biffa.  Evil woman. :)

-deborah
--
Wes: "My gypsy curse sometimes prevent me from seeing the truth.  Oh, Buffy!"
Cordy: "Yes, Angel?"