Dr Who

Verity Cinnabar cen at shareable.org
Tue May 31 14:32:25 EDT 2005

Aimee:

> OBDWJ: Hmm... This Doctor as Mordion?

He's thin enough to have starved for the requisite time, but the face-shape
(*especially* the "dragon eyebrow") is wrong. One would never have expected
Mordion's face to split open at the mouth... I shall probably get more
disapproval for this deviance, but I keep imagining Ecclestone advertising
Reach toothbrushes with his flip-top head instead of whichever Muppet took
on the task...

VC, grumbling because she knows what the line about planetary Norths was
    supposed to do, but still finds it cheesy