Boston howl's moving castle preview Tomorrow

deborah deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Tue May 31 13:09:04 EDT 2005

There's a preview of Howl's tomorrow night @ 7 pm at the Coolidge.

 Weds, June 1, Coolige Corner Theatre, Brookline - HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE
 Weds, June 1 @ 7:00 HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE FREE sneak preview with coffee
 & dessert reception immediately following the film RSVP by Tuesday, May
 31st via email at promo at alliedadvpub.com or phone 617.425.8960

I got two tickets and have not yet invited the boy so if anyone else in
the area tries to get tickets and fails, let me know, and you can have
my second.  And if anyone else tries and succeeds, let me know, and I'll
see you there!

Excited,

-deborah
--
Wes: "My gypsy curse sometimes prevent me from seeing the truth.  Oh, Buffy!"
Cordy: "Yes, Angel?"