Dr Who

Paul Andinach pandinac at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Sat May 28 05:48:40 EDT 2005

On Fri, 27 May 2005, Jon Noble wrote:

> As for companions, Leila I think, and not, just, for her cleavage. I
> loved her initial response to any situation being to kill it, such a
> contrast to her predecessors.

The actress who played Leela will be the guest of honour at this
year's Australian Doctor Who convention.

One of the subsidiary guests will be an actor named David Warwick; I
am amused by the way the advertising contrives to give the impression
that he has been invited primarily because of a relatively minor guest
role on Doctor Who and only incidentally because he's married to the
guest of honour.

Paul
--
"Hold fast to the one noble thing."