Dr Who

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Fri May 27 20:44:02 EDT 2005

--- Paul Andinach <pandinac at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au> wrote:
> On Thu, 26 May 2005, Aimee Smith wrote:
> > Who's your favourite doc, why, and which
> sideckick? Which baddies?
>
> I'm not sure, except that I find that with further
> acquaintance Tom
> Baker is doing whatever the opposite is of growing
> on me.

I started watching Dr Who when William Hartnell was
the Doctor and have a soft spot for Patrick Troughton.
It is so sad that so few of his episodes survive. As
for companions, Leila I think, and not, just, for her
cleavage. I loved her initial response to any
situation being to kill it, such a contrast to her
predecessors. Baddies - oh has to be the Daleks.

Further I see my comments on Lalla Ward's marriage to
Richard Dawkins (I think i misspelled that) had been
pre-empted. Oh well, if I waited to read every message
I'd never get time to respond to any of them (which is
why I haven't got around to commenting on Conrad's
Fate yet.

Jon