OT: Dr Who

Verity Cinnabar cen at shareable.org
Fri May 27 13:23:36 EDT 2005

> >Can you tell me which Romana Tom Baker married? Different people say
> >different things.

> According to the Internet Movie Database, he married Lalla Ward.
> They were only married a couple of years.

cute fluffy Tom Baker seems to be a womaniser on the scale of Jimmy Saville
(*crash* go those childhood images). When TB was on _Have I Got News for You_
he kept rambling on about his women in a rather discomfiting manner.

A bit like the parodic Jimmy Saville "transcript" from HIGNFY. For real. ick.

VC