OT Dr. Who

liril at gmx.net liril at gmx.net
Fri May 27 10:44:52 EDT 2005

Ok. This discussing brings me  to the realization that I have to adress a
gap in my knwoledge. I've never seen an episode of Dr. Who. I've decided to
change that, but which should I chose?

My DVD shop has:
DR WHO-DALEKS
DR WHO-CARNIVAL OF MONSTERS
DR WHO-CLAWS OF AXOS
DR WHO-HORROR OF FANG ROCK
DR WHO-ROBOTS OF DEATH
DR WHO-SPEARHEAD FROM SPACE
DR WHO-THE AZTECS
DR WHO-THE FIVE DOCTORS
DR WHO-THE GREEN DEATH

What do you think? Is any actor to be especially recommended? Or to be
avoided? The titles sound smashing, all of them.

ObDWJ - er. From time to time reading English books brings up those projects
for me, "backround things" that turn up again and again and that I then want
to learn about and experience myself. Like visiting a Gilbert & Sullivan
production in London (which was great fun). Can't think of a DWJ related
"project" right now - although I did try some of the recipes we discussed
here. So I managed a DWJ-list reference...

Bettina